Microdermabrasion is a simple, straight forward, non-invasive procedure that revitalizes dull skin, reduces large pores, erases fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, reduces mild pigment irregularities (hyper-pigmentation), stretch marks and age spots
Microdermabrasion is a simple, straight forward, non-invasive procedure that revitalizes dull skin, reduces large pores, erases fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, reduces mild pigment irregularities (hyperpigmentation), stretch marks and age spots.
We utilize the Diamond Peel Microderm at Zap. The Diamond Peel gently and painlessly exfoliates while the suction removes dead skin cells. The old surface is removed, leaving it smooth, fresh and rejuvenated. It also promotes new cell growth that keeps your skin smooth and fresh-looking.
The Diamond Peel treatment erases epidermal layers at varying depths in a safe, controlled manner. This approach respects the integrity of skin and promotes even healing.
What Conditions does a Microdermabrasion treat?
- Reduce fine lines, winkles, sagging
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage, aging and hereditary factors
- Improve the appearance of mild scarring
- Treat certain types of acne, softens congestion
- Improve the look and feel of skin that is dull in texture and color
- Areas of sun damage, which may contain pre-cancerous keratoses that appear as scaly spots, may improve after chemical peeling. Following treatment, new pre-cancerous lesions are less likely to appear.
However, if you suffer from broken capillaries microderm may not be the ideal treatment.
On average, we renew our skin surface every 28 days. However, with age, poor health, or lack of care, cell renewal may be considerably slower. Regular Diamond Peels improve many skin conditions and imperfections, to create a healthy, balanced skin surface.
Advanced engineering technology, combined with the collective experience of physicians and international skin care experts, makes the Diamond Peel the most desirable option in microdermabrasion. A series of treatments achieves the best results, allowing for more effective control and focus on individual skin conditions.
Regular maintenance visits will enhance the long term results.