Painless, Affordable, and Remarkable Results – ViPeel
The VI Peel was designed for people on the go who would like more visible results then a light peel offers, but cannot commit to the downtime of a deeper peel. It also was designed with darker skin in mind, to be a safe and effective option for darker skin types unlike most other peels. Using the combined efforts of TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid), Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Retinoic Acid, Vitamins and Microelements it is a proven effective treatment for aging, hyperpigmentation and acne.
The Vi Peel is guaranteed to be finest peel you have ever experienced! The unique blend of ingredients in our Peel produces powerful results with no pain, no skin preparation and very little downtime.
The unique blend of ingredients in the ViPeel produces powerful results with no pain, no skin preparation and very little downtime—see video. ViPeel is a combination of several of the most effective medical peel agents available:
- TCA – Trichloroacetic Acid for penetration— for deep scar healing and stimulating collagen growth
- Retin-A – acid derived from vitamin A to combat wrinkles
- Salicylic Acid – this beta hydroxy acid (BHA) is an exfoliant
- Phenol – has antiseptic and anesthetic properties—aids in skin penetration
- Vitamin C – ascorbic acid has antioxidant and mild exfoliation properties
The Vi Peel can be used to:
- Improve the tone, texture and clarity of your skin
- Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melasm
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Clear acne skin conditions, reduce or eliminate acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin
- Treat hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Reverse sun damage and signs of aging
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Clear Acne & reduce Acne scars
- Stimulate collagen growth and elastin production—for younger looking skin
- Reduce the appearance of pores
- Treat all skin types Fitzpatrick I-VI
- Treat the area under the eyes (no other peel can be used under the eye)
- Improve acne for patients as young as 13 years of age
Results in 7 Days
The Peel Process:
Your skin will be cleansed with acetone to remove all oils. A first layer will be applied which slightly numbs the skin. You may feel brief stinging for 5 to 10 seconds. Subsequent layers are applied until your skin “frosts”. The peel is left on and will self-neutralize over the next 6 hours. Your skin will feel and look tighter with a glow.
Skin will darken to look tanned, then the peeling will begin on Day 3 with Peel completion by Day 7. Your new skin will be much smoother, clearer and more tone-balanced.
Your Post Vi-Peel Instructions
Day 1. You will leave the office with the ViPeel solution on your skin and will be given a post peel kit. Nothing is to be applied to the area treated on day one (no SPF, makeup or moisturizer of any kind). The peel must be the only thing on your skin in order to allow time for proper penetration. Make sure you leave the ViPeel solution on for at least 6 hours. You must stay out of the sun.
Night of Day 1. Wash the peel off one hour before bedtime that evening and apply the (Retine A/Vitamin C towelette) into the skin and sleep with it in the skin that first night.
Day 2. The following morning you should wash & dry your face, apply hydrocortisone 1%, and then apply the provided SPF 30. You will reapply the hydrocortisone and SPF at least three times throughout the day.
Night of Day 2. That second night one hour before bedtime wash and dry your face and apply the second Retine A/Vitamin C towelette into the skin and sleep with it all night.
Day 3. The following morning (day 3) is, generally, the day you will begin to peel. You will continue the same step as morning two (wash and dry the face, apply the hydrocortisone and SPF 30). You must re-apply these three times daily. Upon the start of peeling, you can incorporate the moisturizer (provided) with the hydrocortisone and SPF regimen (hydrocortisone, moisturizer, and SPF). (NOTE: Moisturizer should be used once the peel process has begun).
Day 3 – Day 7. You must reapply Hydrocortisone, Moisturizer (upon peeling), and SPF 30 three times a day throughout the entire peel process.
Continued Sun Protection is key. Protect your skin with the continued use of SPF 30 sunscreen to prevent the return of pigmentation.
- Stay out of the sun (within reason) during the peel process
- It is recommended that you do not work out or sweat excessively for the first three days
- Do not pick or pull peeling skin
Why wait weeks or months for results when you can enjoy beautiful, radiant skin in about a week? Schedule your Vi Peel with Zap Laser Center today!
Become an Insider.
Sign up to stay informed about new procedures and our latest offers!