Zap Laser Center
ZAP LASER CENTER SET TO REOPEN FOLLOWING COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
Zap Laser Center reopened on May 8, 2020 in accordance with the regulations and guidelines put forth by the City of Aurora. Management and staff have worked diligently during the spa’s closure to update its already rigorous sanitation and hygiene standards and implement new policies and procedures to promote the health and safety of clients and staff.
A selection of the updates and adjustments Zap Laser Center has made can be found below.
- Revised Treatment Menu: Zap Laser has revised its treatment menu. At this time, we are offering laser hair removal, CoolSculpting, brown spot and capillary removal, and photo rejuvenation.
- We will not offer skin care, Microchanneling, Juvéderm, Botox, or permanent makeup until further notice.
- If you aren’t feeling well on the day of your appointment, please let us know and we will reschedule you for a later date.
- We are only allowing 2 clients at a time in the building. Please try to only bring yourself or your parent if they are paying for your treatment.
- Wearing a mask and gloves is preferred. And we will be cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the med spa as we have always done.
Zap Laser Center will continue to follow local, state and national regulations regarding the safe operation of medical spas. As the spa receives additional guidance, its policies and practices will be updated accordingly.
Clients interested in scheduling treatments or services can do so via (303) 539-1385 or Book an Appointment online.